0
0 Item(s) Selected

No products in the cart.

Select Page

A Georgian map of Tottenham

Stock No. 14422 Category: Tags: , , , , , , Cartographer: BOWLER & TRIQUET.

A Map of the Parish of Tottenham in the County of Middlesex from an Actual Survey.
London, 1818. Coloured. Sheet 405 x 580mm.

£300

In stock

A map of Tottenham Parish, engraved by R.E. Bowler and E.G. Triquet for William Robinson's 'History and Antiquities of the Parish of Tottenham High Cross'. Besides marking the houses, the area of each field is measured, in acres, rods and perches. The site of the White Hart Lane stadium is still fields, on the corner of High Road and Marsh Lane (now renamed Park Lane.)

Additional information

Dimensions 580 × 405 mm
Cartographer

Date

1818

Extra Info

A Map of the Parish of Tottenham in the County of Middlesex from an Actual Survey.

Publication

London, 1818. Coloured. Sheet 405 x 580mm.

Condition

A good example.

References